I have a crushed vertebrae (t-7) and need a T-back brace or thoracic brace. I have no insurance and can't afford the prices I have been given so far. I'm looking for another place to purchase this item, used or new. Do you have an item that can help me or know where I might get one? Are there any other options available to me? I appreciate any advise you could give me or options. Thank You. Below is an item that may help you. Just click the link below:
- 2 flexible metal stays
- reinforcement straps
- extra sleeves
- Abdominal Support
- Lumbo-Sacral Support
- Middle and Upper Back Support
- Comfortable to wear and unnoticeable under clothes
- Adjustable metal stays for better support.
- Reinforcement straps for comfort
- Recommended by Doctors for correcting posture
- For people who suffer from scoliosis or other spine problems.
- For those who spend long hours sitting without much movement.
If you choose to purchase this item, don't forget to purchase the Moldable Plastic Insert.