Medical Exam Tables
Our practice is looking for an efficient table to do minor surgical procedures in our office. Such as lacerations (whole body), partial amputations, or workers compensation injuries. Please reply if you have any suggestive equipment that would be helpful in my search. Thank you for your time. There is a wide variety of medical exam tables that are sure to meet your needs and fit your budget. Below are a few product suggestions that might meet your request: Crank Hydraulic Treatment Table Features:
- Adjustable height hydraulic cylinders are built into each (4) corner steel leg.
- "Hands Free" foot control activation.
- Apron and shelf are almond laminate.
- Black powder coated legs with levelers.
- Available in 10 vinyl colors.
- Also available in a left hand model.
Exam Table 5190 Features:
- Comfort Top (vacuum formed and seamless).
- Easy glide comfort stirrups.
- Upholstered removable leg rest.
- Pelvic lift 7.5 degrees.
- Pull-out SS non-slip step (7.75"H).
- Paper roll holder.
- Hospital grade outlet.
- Plastic 9 in. x 9 in. drip pan.
- 2 storage doors.
H-Brace Treatment Table Features:
- All steel, heavy duty construction.Leveling glides.
- Comfort Top - Fixed position (vacuum formed and seamless).
Hi-Line Medical Treatment Table Features:
- Fully enclosed all laminate cabinet with (2) hinged doors and concealed, self closing Euro-hinges.
- Laminate interiors with (1) adjustable shelf.
- Black laminated plywood base.
- Hausmann Space-Saver Tables meet your needs for a full size table in a compact space.
- When closed, tables are only 52 in. long.
- When open, they extend to a conventional 72 in.
- Full width 20 in. long foot end folds down to reduce table length to 52 in.
- Positive action locking device allows the foot end to be easily elevated into three positions: 55, 75 and 90 degree angles.
- 2 in. High-Density urethane foam top.
- Resist-All vinyl upholstery finish.
MD3 Standard 27 Features:
- 2 in. high density foam
- 21 in. paper attachment and cutter guide
- 27 in. or 30 in. lengths available
Hope that helps.